From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Docs need updating from PhoneGap to Cordova
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:48:24 GMT
the open src docs def need to name cordova; the word phonegap has g2g

the phonegap dist, of course, is free to do whatever it wants. for
now, I can tell you, that dist is a blind straight copy of cordova
with a different pkg name and for the forseeable future it shall stay
way

lets not solve any problems we don't yet have. rename away.