From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag BlackBerry for 1.6.0rc1?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:54:19 GMT

> Please keep in mind that in many cases mobile-spec does not test the
> full functionality.  For example, it doesn't take a picture.

Good point - so onward to the second round of tests results:

Camera gets launched and can take pictures, however I keep getting an error
alert (missing argument: message) after I take the picture. Also, it
doesn't seem like the get photo data method works because it doesn't upload
the picture back to the html page where as the get photo uri method does.

The media capture section shows no supported modes for audio, image or
video. And clicking on any of the buttons to start the capture audio, image
or video doesn't do anything.

I'll have to get back to you on for media if it works or not because there
are no default tests that comes with the sample it seems.

--
Timothy Kim