From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag BlackBerry for 1.6.0rc1?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:35:36 GMT
Mobile spec results for 1.5.0:
307/538
Looks like the main difference in the number of tests passing from the last
checkpoint I did were tests concerning the media, capture, and camera stuff.

After a quick manual test, it seems like no regressions popped up so yay.

I'll have to get back to you on the 1.4.1 tests. Popping the mobile spec
into the 1.4.1 commit is breaking the javascripts so I can't run any tests.
I will need to investigate this further.