From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag BlackBerry for 1.6.0rc1?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:59:21 GMT

> Any success testing camera, media or capture API?

I just ran the mobile spec on the playbook OS version 2.0.07971 and I have
357/561 passing.

Capture is mostly failing right now. The only things that are passing are
the basic constructors. It looks like it's failing because of undefined
errors related to calling the various captureX functions.

Media has a few tests failing but it seems to be mostly going. Just a few
things about some constants not being up to spec.

Camera tests all passed.