From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coho Release tool *MENTOR INPUT NEEDED*
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:59:13 GMT
Greetings all,

The coho tool has been updated and I'm hoping we're ASF release compliant
now. This is now what coho produces: http://people.apache.org/~goya/

There are a few last issues, specifically not having all the license and
notice information in there. I think there are a few platforms that don't
have some of these files so when those get updated, I can just copy and
paste that info into the master license/notice file. Otherwise, I *think*
we're good.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

--
Timothy Kim