From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 02:46:24 GMT
On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 19:05, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have placed these files on my dropbox for now.

We'll have to find something better than Dropbox, I assume.

> Please review them before we move them and make them public.
>
> Jukka, let us know if these files are correct according to Apache. I have a
> KEYS file in the zip that contains my public key. If we wanted to make this
> the first Apache release, what other changes would we need?

Have you read http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html yet?

I've just started, for weinre.

So, one obvious thing is that the distribution files need to have
"incubating" in the name.  I noticed a whole bunch of issues when reading
the file, was going to create a check-list for weinre on the wiki for
things I needed to 'fix'.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org