From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova (Android) and Maven
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:18:34 GMT
On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 13:40, John D. Ament <john.d.ament@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there any issues (or attempts) at using cordova with maven?

Though I have a bit of a distaste for Maven, I know a lot of people use it
productively.

I think this could be queued up as a 2.x issue: "can we support Maven
artifacts for cordova 2.x (base and plugins)" (ie, open a bug).  It likely
would make sense for folks who have already accepted Maven into their
lives.  And maybe there's not much we really need to do.  And it seems like
a lot of Apache projects, at least in the past, have published their bits
on various standard Maven repos.

I'll be watching from the sidelines. :-)

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org