From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: command line tooling, and plugin design wiki pages
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:27:12 GMT
On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 16:14, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> yah. there is tonnes of prior art for this stuff. I will update the
> wiki but quickly ...

Great, thx.  I'll integrate some of this info on the wiki, when I get a
chance, if you haven't already.

> anyhow, lots to chew on there. phone call or, better, F2F might help

Hackathon?  But it would be nice to get consensus on some overall design
aspects, before F2F.  I'd rather spend time hacking code, instead of
white-boarding, as much as possible.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org