From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: License and notice files
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:20:39 GMT
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 18:02, Tim Kim <timkim85@gmail.com> wrote:

> So to cut a proper release we need to include a license and notice file

You might want to look at the LICENSE and NOTICE files in weinre:

    https://github.com/pmuellr/incubator-cordova-weinre

Jukka has reviewed these and thinks they're ready to go, but ... we'll see
:-)

My philosophy is:

- the LICENSE and NOTICE files are in the top-level directory of the git
repo, and those same files will be in the src, bin, and doc release
archives.

- I maintain those by hand, there's no easy way to automate the maintenance

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org