From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: endless refactoring of plugins until "Cordova 2.x"
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:03:53 GMT
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 13:43, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> 1. The plugin architecture remains completely undocumented.
> 2. We do not support 3rd party plugins.
> 3. There is no automation or tooling.

and yet, posted today:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/html5/articles/extending-phonegap-with-native-plugins-for-ios.html

I should note, I LURVES seeing articles like this - I'm sure we'll have
IBMers doing the same on our developerWorks site (over time, if we haven't
already).

It just doesn't jive with the story I think you're telling with your list,
at least the first two points.  There is at least *implied* support for 3rd
party plugins today.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org