From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CB-280 - Improve layout of cordova-js scripts
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:46:09 GMT
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 11:37, Gord Tanner <gord@tinyhippos.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> If we could somehow lay things out that we can handled more of the platform
> specific insertions and scripts in a convention over configuration basis
> that would be a huge win.
>
> If I have foo.js in the main folder and a blackberry/foo.js.  I would
> expect it would overwrite the foo.js during blackberry's build and only
> include the platform specific one in the compiled source.

Yup.  Again, kinda crude, as this is simple to do for single files, may get
more complicated if you want to do something like 'delete common thing,
don't replace it with anything', or dealing with subdirectories.  We can
defer those potential complications until we hit them.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org