From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA dashboard widgets
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:03:29 GMT
On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:56, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com>wrote:

> Isn't there supposed to be some hook that moves the issues from
> "Resolved" to "Closed" when a version is released?

THAT would be awesome.  This is how I've managed "bugs that have been fixed
but not yet released to the public" for previous projects, not using Jira.
 RESOLVED but not CLOSED kinda thing.

Even if it's not automatic, presumably we can do this "by hand" fairly
easily, via some kind of search.

Perhaps we're in need of some basic education on how to annotate our
issues.  Sorry, >I'm< definitely in need of some basic education on how to
annotate our issues.  :-)

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org