From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: naming release files and directories
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:07:01 GMT
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 16:03, Patrick Mueller <pmuellr@gmail.com> wrote:

> ... bunch of stuff ..

Wanted to add this as a separate point.  We should also consider what the
shape of the dist and archive trees will be for 'subprojects'.  Like, say
'weinre'.  :-)

If we go either of the routes I outlined above, seems to me like it would
make sense to have a 'top-level' directory in our dist/archive home of
'weinre', under which we would have a parallel tree to the base cordova
release.  And I guess the names of the archives would be:

apache-cordova-weinre-2.0.0-incubating-bin.zip
apache-cordova-weinre-2.0.0-incubating-doc.zip

Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org