From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject landed [CB-280] Improve layout of cordova-js scripts
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 20:58:15 GMT
What this means is you should pull the incubator-cordova-js git repo to get
the latest changes.

If you have a commit you've been working on for a while, but hadn't
committed, your merge is going to be a little icky because most of the
files in lib/ have moved.

I managed to run mobile-spec for iOS, but not Android.  Eclipse AND adb
were both pissy this morning, couldn't get adb to attach to emulators, and
didn't otherwise know how to install an .apk I had on my disk.

Let me know if you have any issues with the pkg/cordova.<platform>.js files
(that you're building)!

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org