From Elizabeth Baldwin <>
Subject Newbie Question: Path from pull-request to CB- Issue?
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 19:22:49 GMT
Can someone please tell me how to do this:

Github Pull Request.. and/or.. Create Issue on

I've got a pull request from weeks ago on apache/incubator-cordova-android
which I'd like have now (I guess?) turn into an issue
on (Jira Issue). I've signed an ICLA already.

Not sure if there is the equivalent of pull request
that doesn't use github nowadays (start right on apache issues page).