From Elizabeth Baldwin <libby.bald...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 20:19:22 GMT
Yes, it is made null in the onSuccess function. In 1.4.1 this works
(causes/lets
everything function normally) but in 1.5.0..

My theory is that the mediaSuccess (callback, optional) is no longer as
described in this quote from docs:

mediaSuccess: (Optional) The callback that is invoked after a Media object
has completed the current play/record or stop action.

is being called IMMEDIATELY upon successful play (in my example), and NOT
called AFTER it has "completed the current play/record or stop action".
So my initial implementation of onSuccess (like 'mediaSuccess' above) was
as a
cleaner-upper, as I assumed it would be called strictly after completion of
.play().

Seems the current implementation makes mediaSuccess an async confirmation
that the play has succeeded. Not sure if this is important, docs updated
later etc,
just adding my interpretation of the diff between 1.4.1 and 1.5.

Libby