From Elizabeth Baldwin <libby.bald...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 05:14:20 GMT
I tested my API app with the newly tagged 1.5.0 snapshot:

1. Camera - CAN get picture from device camera or library using:
navigator.camera.PictureSourceType and navigator.camera.DestinationType;

2. Capture - CAN capture (was already fixed prior to latest 1.5.0 tag)

3. File - Sams. Galaxy Tab/3.1 - CAN read file, both data url and read as
text

4. Media - Same issue with 'mediaSuccess' callback, which wasn't being
addressed,
or at least I saw no comments. Summary: mediaSuccess callback seems to be
invoked asynchronously and/or immediately, and not synchronously upon
completion of .play() action (as it does in 1.4.1).

All other APIs in my app (tests parts of each API, but NOT comprehensive):
working great on Android 2.2.3 and 3.1.

Cheers,
Libby

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:35 PM, Simon MacDonald
<simon.macdonald@gmail.com>wrote:

> I deleted the Android 1.5.0 tag, updated the version then re-tagged.
>
> Simon Mac Donald
> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>

> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Android is tagged.