From Yohei Shimomae <yo...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Loading screen image for 1.5
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 00:28:07 GMT
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay on this.

I've just committed the artwork section of the site. There you will find logos, icons and
splash screens (including retina for the new iPad.)
http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/artwork.html

I've also added the link to artwork under general in Quick Links section.

On 2012-03-02, at 6:50 AM, Drew Walters wrote:

Is the Cordova artwork available somewhere?  I checked
http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/artwork but it doesn't exist yet.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Drew Walters <deedubbu@gmail.com<mailto:deedubbu@gmail.com>>
wrote:
For BlackBerry, current sizes are:

Application Icon: 80x80 transparent
Splash Screen: 200x200 transparent

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Yohei Shimomae <yohei@adobe.com<mailto:yohei@adobe.com>>
wrote:
How big are they now? I'll just go with sizes we use now. Also let me know whether it needs
to be transparent or not.

On 2012-02-28, at 11:16 AM, Filip Maj wrote:

Size is not a big deal on BlackBerry, WebWorks scales the image by
default. There are too many resolutions in BB devices to try to pick the
right image size...

On 2/28/12 11:14 AM, "Yohei Shimomae" <yohei@adobe.com<mailto:yohei@adobe.com>>