From Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: platform 'errgen'
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 07:06:55 GMT
This is really a nice idea. Currently I stick to cordova-qt exactly for
that reason (the Qt-Simulator is really fast and lets you emulate all
this).

However as you mentioned I strongly vote for a platform which also
supports returning static data instead of errors. This in fact could
then later on evolve to a real simulator application for cordova based
applications (by e.g. offering a popup-window which allows to tweak the
return values of the API calls).

--
GOFG - Get On Fat Guy
http://www.gofg.at/ - powered by Cordova