From Paul Plaquette <paul.plaque...@linux.intel.com>
Subject About porting Notifications to Codova-Tizen
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:28:02 GMT
Hi folks,

I am implementing Notifications alert and confirm methods on our
Codova-Tizen JavaScript shim-layer.

As you may know Tizen is a web based OS (www.tizen.org)

at first the plan was to use W3C Web Notifications.

  I saw that the Web OS implementation that is indeed very similar to
our Codova- Tizen  shim-layer is implementing these alert and confirm
methods providing its own UI .

Moreover using Web notifications requires user authorization, and is not
providing
the same level of user interaction.

Actually I think  I should used a specific UI too as Web Notifications
Semantic is quite different from having an alert or a confirm dialog
that pop within the context of an application.

Any Advices/Suggestions on this point?

Regards,
Paul