From gtan...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Playbook cordova-js testing
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:41:15 GMT
I do!

I will work on this tomorrow and get things pulled in.

Gord
------Original Message------
From: Drew Walters
Sender: purdrew@gmail.com
To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
ReplyTo: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Playbook cordova-js testing
Sent: Mar 21, 2012 3:39 PM

I've completed my testing of cordova-js with the BlackBerry platform
(smartphone only) and am happy enough with its state that I'd like to
switch the repo over to using cordova-js.  Problem is, the
blackberry-webworks repo also contains the Playbook code.  The
Playbook simulators (v1.0 and v2.0) have been giving me fits for the
past day which makes it frustrating/impossible to debug.  I do not
have an actual Playbook device to test with.  Is there someone else
that can grab the latest cordova-js for Playbook and test it
out/debug?