From gtan...@gmail.com
Subject Re: platform 'errgen'
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:01:22 GMT
Btw you can find the code for ripple here:
http://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI

-----Original Message-----
From: gtanner@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:29:35
To: <callback-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: platform 'errgen'

One of the hopes for cordova-js is to build out an instrumented platform that will plug into
ripple (ripple.tinyhippos.com)

Having our code structured this way allows us to build an emulation / testing platform to
plug into ripple/webinspector/winre/etc.

The main goal is to keep the bridge between native and UI small and tight so but with enough
control and flexibility for enhanced tooling.

That being said, yes Pat ... I am very interested in this branch ;)