From Johnny Ray <joh...@johnnyray.me>
Subject Re: Plugin Initializations
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 21:15:15 GMT
You should be able to (via the js project) create a custom callback i.e. (onStorageReady) in
channel.js, register that with bootstrap.js and deviceready will wait until it hears from
you before it fires. I had to do the same thing just earlier today. Take a look:

https://github.com/Johnny-Ray/incubator-cordova-js/commit/07307f8ab94e407b09ef57c9b1161741cd42e871

--
Johnny Ray
http://johnnyray.me/