From Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject cordova-qt
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:29:50 GMT
Hi all,

I have to admit that I recently did not exactly follow the mailing list
(due to moving & work) however I wanted to ask where exactly the
official repositories are located for cordova now?

On github there seem to be at least three possible locations (phonegap,
callback & cordova) - which on is the right one? Or should we even start
working over at the apache git-wip-us repos?

The reason why I ask is because I contributed some more code to
cordova-qt but I'm not sure if that is even the right place?

Maybe a cleanup should take place ;)!

Best,
Viras

--