From Joshua Marinacci <jos...@marinacci.org>
Subject Re: Cordova command
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:50:09 GMT
I love the idea. I've always felt that the different phone gap platforms were too isolated.
Great for building an app for a single platform but once you decide to support two at once
you have to start making a lot of build scripts.   There should really be one place you put
your code and a command to build for a single platform, or all platforms, without copying
or modifying your own code.  Write once, deploy everywhere should really be the goal.

BTW. are we planning on having the breaking changes in 1.5 or 2.0?  I'm finishing up my PhoneGap
book and want to include the current status.

- Josh