From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Common JS - Android Network bug
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:40:51 GMT
Simon: make the change. Cordova-js is not integrated into BB yet so it may
be a breaking change but Tim and Gord should take a look at it and make
the necessary change.

I agree with the change overall. Native returns a string that defines the
type of connection. Let's get the other native platforms lined up with
this and it won't be an issue.

Tim, can you please take a note of this and add it to your BlackBerry <->
cordova-js integration todo list?