From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Changes to requesting a PERSISTENT file system in Cordova-Android
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:39:02 GMT
I'm not sure if it needs to go to vote... Maybe if there is enough
contention on the topic?

How about let's revert the temp/persistent resolution on android to what
it was before (if it hasn't already been done) so we don't freak users
out. Then let's use this thread to figure out the details of how it
*should* be done on Android. Once we have it figured out, document on wiki
and put it in the roadmap (is that the place to document these sorts of
api changes?)