From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Unified JS and iOS
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:15:30 GMT
OK here we go with some code drops. I am working on these two branches on
my github fork (sorry easier to point to code on github than it is with
git apache @ git-wip-us):

https://github.com/filmaj/incubator-cordova-js/tree/ios

https://github.com/filmaj/incubator-cordova-ios/tree/cordova-js

So far I've got the device info initialization firing. I am dropping
//TODO:'s in native code wherever I see JS globals being referenced.
There's some weird stuff in there: like what is Cordova.sessionKey? How
come we clobber a window.Settings global? Etc. etc. You never know what
you'll find in cordova code :)

Next few things that would be nice to do is to implement the Connection
API as a plugin (or command, I think it is called in iOS land).

I'll be toiling away at this today.