From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Unified JS and iOS
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:41:24 GMT
The Connection global houses the constants which you would normally use to
compare the value of navigator.network.connection to, as per the docs
example:

http://docs.phonegap.com/en/1.4.1/phonegap_connection_connection.md.html#Co
nnection

Connection.WIFI, etc.

Both are required, and both should be common to all platforms.

For iOS, we'll have to move the connection information into a proper
plugin (if its not already there) instead of just dumping it on the
device.connection global.