From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Changes to requesting a PERSISTENT file system in Cordova-Android
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 19:56:17 GMT
Agreed that "this will break what users have been doing before" is a bad
thing.

Seems like that is a common issue coming up recently (toURI vs toURL on
Entry objects, now this).

The arguments Joe presented to me on changing the location of the storage
were compelling. Joe, can you reiterate them on the list so we all know
what's up?

I believe we need to change them eventually. Now how do we go about doing
this? A deprecation-style message and a clear roadmap / delivery with a
specific release?