From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: using existing AMD implementations with cordova.js
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:51:03 GMT
Let's be very careful in recommending anything to our users as our
bikeshed require implementation is no where close to what most people
consider is "require.js".

Also we should definitely document what is/isn't supported by our require.
No async loading, for example.

I'll create a JIRA ticket to document that stuff in the README - anywhere
else that documentation should exist you guys think?