From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [1/16] android commit: more file:// URI truncation :D
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 23:50:42 GMT
Ahh I see the issue. Moving forward I won't do that I guess... We are just
in a time crunch and I needed to move on to a different implementation and
wanted someone else familiar with Android to check out my patch, test,
etc. while I went and worked on other stuff.

On 12-02-17 3:42 PM, "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>> Was keeping it on a branch until it was ready for primetime and others
>>had
>> tested it a little bit more.
>
>You can have branches also on git-wip-us.
>
>The reason I'm bringing this up is that if you don't push your changes
>to the git-wip-us repository yourself, the primary legal audit trail
>of who contributed this piece of code will point to someone else (in
>this case Bryce). You're essentially asking that someone to take
>responsibility of the changes you made. Did you really intend these
>changes to be contributed to Apache? Where's the record saying that
>you did?

Sure did, see:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-callback-dev/201202.mbox
/%3CCB63EF37.5396%25fil%40adobe.com%3E