From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:52:32 GMT
Hey all,

Android is ready to integrate. Currently about 15 mobile spec tests are
failing - better than the 23 or so that are failing with the current
android implementation :)

Things we need to do:

- merge in my "unified-js" branch of the android implmentation:
https://github.com/filmaj/incubator-cordova-android/tree/unified-js
- axe all javascript related stuff from the android repo: from build
scripts, .js files, etc.
- use latest cordova-js, run a build, grab the android JS, and add that to
the android repo.

Can someone from Android land (Simon, Joe) do the above steps, please?

Next I'm hopping on iOS as we are behind in getting that implementation up
to speed with cordova-js. BlackBerry still needs t some help too.

Inching ever closer...