From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject [config.xml] Splash screen spec and other biz
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:21:47 GMT
FYI, the W3C community group on "native web apps" is doing some revisions
on the config.xml (Widget Configuration and Packaging) spec. They've taken
feedback Michael and I submitted a while ago and incorporated a splash
screen element! Hurray!

I'd like to see us eventually use a config.xml document for applications
built with cordova.

See below for more info.