From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Renaming to Cordova
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:46:32 GMT
Yeah, all platform implementations are currently in the process of
renaming from phonegap/callback/whatever to cordova.

For the JavaScript we are already doing this sort of approach in our
unified JS layer, which currently resides at
http://github.com/callback/callback-js (the code is already renamed, the
repo name: not).