From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:00:03 GMT
If it's passing tests, let's add the new cordova.js file to the
incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks repo and change over the native JS
calls to use require. Then we're done with BB! Tim should be helping out
with this too (as soon as he gets a physical device on hand). But I think
we're pretty much there, eh Drew?