From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:34:44 GMT
Hey guys,

I switched over about half of the module string Ids from phonegap over to
cordova last night but passed out before I could get to all of them :P

Drew, thanks for your efforts! For #2, see this commit:

https://github.com/filmaj/incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks/commit/63ec
7bb7f2c8a5eced0b79465fc5af9a7c69f602

Of course you'll need to change the 'phonegap' strings to cordova but that
should get you most of the way there. The idea is you shouldn't have to
invoke any globals from native - just require() a module and off you go.

Interesting about #3... But switching the order should be fine. Looking
forward to your pull request once that is done!