From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 23:09:18 GMT
Update on unified JavaScript work in cordova for today:

- looks like the WP7 implementation cannot run our mobile-spec, which is a
hurdle in making sure it supports the cross-platform cordova API. Before
we can move forward with cordova-js integration we really need to figure
that part of it out.
- I will work rest of day in getting cordova-js into the apache git repo
and finishing up that work.
- BlackBerry still needs work and testing - Tim, you available?
- Shaz and I have a remote hack sesh planned for tomorrow morning to get
iOS on track. Will have a better idea how that platform is looking
tomorrow.
- Bada 2.0 still needs a platform implementation before we can move with
cordova-js on it.