From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 08:13:53 GMT
Hey Yohei,

I took a stab at updating the cordova wiki page on contribution:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributerWorkflow

It is mostly Michael Brook's work on the original article from the old
phonegap wiki:
http://wiki.phonegap.com/w/page/28618504/Git%3A%20Contributor%20Workflow

It is a lot of info but perhaps a condensed version could be something
along the lines of:

----

First, make sure you have signed the Apache CLA [link].

The JIRA issue tracker [link] and the dev mailing list [link] are good
places to identify areas to help out in.

Next, clone the git repository for the project you are wishing to
contribute to [see below or link]. We recommend employing a certain type
of git workflow, please see our wiki article [link] for more information.

Finally, to share your changes with the community, you can send a pull
request on GitHub to the Apache git mirrors [link]. You can also advocate
for your changes directly on our mailing list [link].

----