From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Normalization of acceleration values
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 08:36:08 GMT
Let's decide, please. A vote thread?

My vote is using what the W3C spec [1] suggests, which, as Jesse points
out in the JIRA issue, seems to be m/s^2.

My problem looking at this a few weeks ago was figuring out what the
reference point/units on the various native platforms was (I.e. What is
-10 / +10 on Android? What is -1000 / +1000 on Blackberry? What are those
units?). It's not very well documented :s