From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: orientationchange event in cordova
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 21:46:26 GMT
The deviceorientation event is a W3C spec, whereas the orientationchange
event is an apple standard I believe

http://developer.apple.com/library/IOs/#documentation/AppleApplications/Ref
erence/SafariWebContent/HandlingEvents/HandlingEvents.html

I am generally in favour of following the w3c however I personally like
the orientationchange event API better... D: