From Ben Combee <ben.com...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Greetings
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:48:44 GMT
Thomas, glad to see you helping.  One thing that could really benefit
the webOS version is making a non-visible hybrid app that could be
bundled with webOS apps that provided some of the file API
capabilities that you can't get from just JS on its own.  It's always
been something I wanted to do, but never got around to doing.