From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Loading screen image for 1.5
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:20:41 GMT
For BlackBerry, you can choose a smaller image around 300x300 (e.g. the
size of the Cordova logo). WebWorks will automatically center the image for
all devices (not stretch the image). As long as the image has a transparent
background, it will look great.

See the current BlackBerry loading screen for reference [1].

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks/blob/master/template/project/www/resources/loading_foreground.png