From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:53:28 GMT
Ok, I've submitted a pull request with my changes.

https://github.com/callback/callback-js/pull/17

In my previous email, #3 was due to where I had inserted #2 (oops).
The changes are mostly phonegap -> cordova changes.  Additionally I
had to fix a module require in lib/platform/blackberry.js which was
specifying a bad module name.

The only appearance of phonegap in common-js after my change is in the
iOS and WP7 plugins where they reference native code since I didn't
think those had been renamed yet.

Eventually the BlackBerry native side should make use of require (as
shown in Fil's commit), but that will wait till common-js gets added
to apache source. For the time being a quick hack is to add the
following at the bottom of the generated js:

var Cordova = require('cordova');