From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache License swap for BlackBerry
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:05:20 GMT
Ken or anyone else from RIM.  Still looking for an answer to the
following license related issue:

- The StringUtils.java [1] file was apparently based on a BlackBerry
knowledge base article [2] as noted in the file header.  Its not clear
to me whether I need to include information in the LICENSE or NOTICE
file for this.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks/blob/master/framework/ext/src/org/apache/cordova/util/StringUtils.java
[2] http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe/fetch/2000/348583/800332/832062/How_To_-_Implement_a_string_splitter_based_on_a_given_string_delimiter.html?nodeid=1498848&vernum=0