From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes to requesting a PERSISTENT file system in Cordova-Android
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:58:34 GMT
I'm curious about the statement of this being inline with what
BlackBerry does.  Is this referring to the File API as implemented in
Cordova on BlackBerry or something.  Reason I ask is that currently
the Cordova implementation returns an SDCard location for both
temporary and persistent requests when an SDCard is available.

Speaking as someone who has an Android device with limited on phone
storage, I would prefer apps to store data on the micro sd card :)