From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Remove BlackBerry sample plugin from source?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:02:48 GMT
Is it worth keeping the sample plugin around in the BlackBerry source?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks/tree/master/template/plugin

Just noticed I forgot to fix the package namespace for it when I did
the rename but am now wondering if it should just be removed.  Do any
of the other platforms provide a sample plugin in the source?  I
briefly glanced through iOS and Android and didn't notice any.

Additional motivation to remove it:

The build.xml that is provided for the plugin is no longer valid since
WebWorks doesn't allow source to be spread across multiple source jars
anymore.  So at a minimum the build.xml and plugin.properties should
be removed which leaves just the java and javascript source.  Since
there are now existing examples on github for BlackBerry plugins, the
sample doesn't seem as necessary.