From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] standard layer to exec : regCommandProxy
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:38:38 GMT
I'm on the fence as to whether we should provide the higher level
granularity (Service level).  I'm leaning towards only providing
action level granularity because it is more explicit.  I mocked up a
way of defining these in the platform file which follows the pattern
set by the platform objects and would allow for both Service level and
Action level proxies:

https://gist.github.com/1893077

The exec would then simply check for Cordova.commandProxies[service]
first and then if not found Cordova.commandProxies[service + action].

I envision bootstrap taking care of registering the platform proxies.
I don't see a need to unregister.