From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work Items for 1.5.0 - unified JS
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:23:21 GMT
So I've got callback-js "working" in my sandbox.  Haven't submitted
pull request yet because I'm still debugging something.  Here's
summary of changes I've made:

1. Modify rest of files to use "cordova" instead of "phonegap".
2. Added a global define of "Cordova" as a temporary hack since native
PluginResult.toSuccessCallbackString expects it to exist.
3. For some reason I had to make sure the cordova/utils module exists
in cordova.js before the cordova/channel module, otherwise I was
getting an error that the module didn't exist.

With the above changes I was able to run some simple tests (verified
network works).  I'm currently looking at proper fix for #2 and #3.