From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unified JS and iOS
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:32:14 GMT
There is still a Connection object defined in Connection.js which is
made globally available during bootstrap (common.js objects).  The end
user access the network functionality through
navigator.network.connection.type as defined by the spec.
navigator.network.connection is globally mapped to the
NetworkConnection module by bootstrap (common.js objects) as well.